With an on-board compressor, the 15 Gallon Electric Foam Unit brings a consistent level of foam to areas where compressed air isn’t available.
- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Powered by electricity (120 VAC)
- Handheld wand with 25 ft. (7.6 m) coiled discharge hose
- See through tank – 15 gallon (56.8 liter) capacity
- Built in air compressor
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Quick-change pump
- Hinged lid
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 7 colors (BK, BL, GN, YL, RD, PL, OR)
- Front-facing drain
- In-line strainer to protect pump from debris
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
15 gallons (56.8 liters)
- DISCHARGE LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
25 ft. (7.6 m) coiled twin-line tubing 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) outside diameter, or 100 ft. (30.5) twin-line tubing 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) outside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
Polypropylene trigger handle with 65° fan tip
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
1-3 ft. (0.3-0.9 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
2.1 gal/min (7.9 l/min)
- FLOW RATE*
0.3 gal/min (1.1 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- RUN TIME FROM FULL TANK**
Approx. 57 minutes
- WHEEL TYPE
Two 10 inch (25.4cm) non-marking wheels, two 5 inch (12.7) casters with lock
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
**Area covered and run time may vary based on humidity, air flow, and product used.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
120 VAC at 60 Hz, 8.5 amps (GFCI protected outlet)
- OPERATING VOLTAGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.