Take a stand on disinfecting hands.
Our freestanding, foot-activated, stainless steel dispensing tower puts better hand sanitizing compliance within reach. Help promote good hand hygiene anywhere & everywhere, without the hassle of frequent refills or custom chemical packaging.
- Manual operation – no power source required
- Hands-free – activate with foot pedal
- Designed for low-viscosity alcohol based sanitizers
- Works with any chemical container and capacity
- Use with bulk containers to save on cost, labor, and packaging waste
- Includes chemical suction line with strainer
- Includes mounting area for our 2.5 gallon chemical jugs or our standard 1 gallon jug rack (jug and racks not included; available separately as optional accessories)
- Portable, freestanding station – simple to set up and move around
- Stainless-steel construction
- Three dispensing volume settings –
- 0.05 oz (1.4 ml) per step – approx. 2560 dispenses per gallon (710 dispenses per liter)
- 0.08 oz (2.3 ml) per step – approx. 1640 dispenses per gallon (430 dispenses per liter)
- 0.14 oz (4 ml) per step – for priming
- Leveling feet help maximize stability
- Integrated drip tray
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
3 ft. (0.9 m) clear hose with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter
- OUTPUT VOLUME
Priming: 0.14 oz (4.0 ml) Dispenser setting one: 0.08 oz (2.3 ml) Dispenser setting two: 0.05 oz (1.4 ml)
- PUMP SEALS
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS
16.25 x 16.25 x 47.5 in. (41.3 x 41.3 x 120.7 cm)
- NOZZLE HEIGHT
Approximately 41 in. (104.1 cm) from floor
- NOZZLE TYPE
90˚ full cone spray nozzle, 0.27 gal/min (1.02 l/min)
- NUMBER OF NOZZLES
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- CHEMICAL VISCOSITY REQUIREMENTS
Use with low viscosity sanitizers similar to water.
- Hand sanitizer dispenser tower
- User manual
- NOTE: Chemical jug and mounting rack not included
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.