Stop using harsh solvents, and get a greener clean.
Our heated parts washer works with aqueous (water-based) chemistry, so it’s easier on your parts, your hands, and the planet.
- Heats solution to 105 °F (40.6 °C) for better cleaning performance
- Choose your chemistry – works with most aqueous (water-based) cleaning & degreasing products
- Separate heater & flow controls help you save energy during off hours
- Counter-height work surface – 36 in. (91.4 cm)
- 18 x 30 in. (45.7 x 76.2 cm) sink interior
- Weight capacity – up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- Adjustable output –
- Flow-through brush and flexible rinse line – use simultaneously or separately
- Rinse line flow control valve – adjust the flow rate as you work
- Sink drain grate to catch small parts
- Top-access 250 micron filter
- Lid with hold-open support – limits evaporation, but stays out of your way
- Fluid capacity – 20 gallons (75.7 liters)
- Durable construction
- Designed for serviceability
- Modular design – easily separate base, sink, and control modules
- Sloped interior base to collect sediment away from pump intake
- Round interior corners for easy reservoir cleaning
- Also available in a non-heated air operated version >>
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM
- FLUID CAPACITY
20 gallons (75.7 liters)
- OUTPUT LINES
3 ft. (0.9 m) hose with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter and flow-through brush
FLEXIBLE RINSE LINE:
2 ft. (0.6 m) modular hose with 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) inside diameter and 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) round nozzle
- FLOW RATE
150 gal/hour (567.8 l/hour)
- PUMP SEALS
- HEATED OPERATING TEMPERATURE
105 ˚F (40.6 ˚C)
- FILTER BAG
250 micron rating, size 4
- WEIGHT CAPACITY
Up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg)
- OVERALL EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS
33 x 25 x 65 in. (83.8 x 63.5 x 165.1 cm) with lid open
- SINK INTERIOR DIMENSIONS
30 x 18 x 5 in. (76.2 x 45.7 x 12.7 cm)
- WORK SURFACE HEIGHT
36 in. (91.4 cm)
- FOOT TYPE
Four adjustable leveling feet
Conforms to UL Std. 1204
Certified to CSA Std. 22.2# 68
- INCOMING LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
40-110 ˚F (4.4-43.3 ˚C)
NOTE: Heated operating temperature is 105 ˚F (40.6 ˚C).
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
120 VAC at 60 Hz, 20A
- OPERATING VOLTAGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
For use with aqueous solutions only. Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete unit (modular base, sink, & control box)
- Four leveling feet
- Sink drain grate and filter bag
- User manual
I need a parts washer that can run without electric power. Will this work?
This version requires electricity, but we also offer a non-heated air operated version that’s powered by compressed air.
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.