- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Powered by compressed air
- Quick-change pump
- Poly spray gun wand with fan tip
- Color coding options:
- Discharge hose – 4 colors (BL, GN, YL, RD)
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
8 ft. (2.4 m) hose with 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
50 ft. (9 m) hose, with 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
Polypropylene trigger handle with 25˚ fan tip
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
10-12 ft. (3.0-3.7 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
2 gal/min (7.6 l/min)
- FLOW RATE*
2 gal/min (7.6 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- COMPRESSED AIR REQUIREMENTS
40-80 psi (3-5 bar) with 2 cfm (56.6 l/min)
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Control box assembly
- Discharge hose and wand
- Mounting hardware
- Stainless steel hose rack
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
How to replace a hose or wand
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.