Drain Sanitation Systems
360° contact. Increased dwell time. Foam is the perfect solution for drain cleaning – and our equipment makes it easy.
How it works
Dual product mixing station blends and dilutes 2-part chemical products.
Portable foam unit and drain foam attachment deliver foam to drains.
Foam fills drain, pushing past trap and providing 360° contact along pipe walls.
Advantages of Foam
Pathogens and biofilm can accumulate in drains, especially on drain walls above the normal fluid level.
Foam provides 360° contact along pipe walls for maximum sanitation.
See Foam in Action
Watch what happens when you foam a drain.
- Unlike liquids, foam expands to contact the entire surface of the pipe
- Foam can push past the trap and travel long distances
- Foam breaks down slowly, giving your chemical longer to work
Food & Beverage Processing
- Drains can harbor Listeria monocytogenes and other pathogens that compromise food safety
- Cleaning drains with brushes or high-pressure spray can cause pathogens to aerosolize
- Drains can harbor pathogens connected to hospital-acquired infections (HAI)
- Studies show pathogens can spread through interconnected plumbing systems
- Drains are a critical part of environmental services and infection control programs
- Acute care, hospitals, long term care, elder care, residential facilities
Need help with sales or support?