Sterilex EZBlend System
Disinfect food contact surfaces. Clean environmental areas. Remove biofilm from drains. The Sterilex EZBlend System helps you do it all.
dispense, blend, & apply 2-part Sterilex products at the labeled rate
user-friendly system keeps solution 1 and 2 separate until foamed
Foam unit dilutes on the fly
no more wasted solution
Pre-set dilution rates
accurate and repeatable, with no setup
environmental cleaning, surface disinfection, drain foaming, and more
unique system developed in partnership with Sterilex to ensure performance
Fast and easy to use
labor and time savings
less user interaction with chemical
Dispense, Blend, & Apply
EZBlend Chemical Transfer Unit
- Transfer Sterilex from drums to EZBlend Foam Unit without drum pumps
- User-friendly color coding corresponds to Sterilex solution 1 and 2
- Transfer at up to 3.5 gal/min (13.2 l/min)
- Viton pump seals for compatibility with Sterilex
- Tool-free pump changes with our quick-change pump bracket
- Chemically-resistant TPE hose
EZBlend Foam Unit
- Pre-set to dilute Sterilex products at labeled rate of 1:1:10 to 1:1:8 – no setup required
- No need to pre-mix solution – only activate what you use, as you use it
- Includes two 5 gallon chemical jugs
- Save time with fewer chemical refills – two 5 gallon jugs of concentrate will make 45-50 gallons (170-189 liters) of solution. Just refill the water tank and keep foaming
- Foam wand with fan tip for efficient surface coverage – ideal for environmental cleaning and disinfecting food contact surfaces
- Quick connect wand for compatibility with FOAM-iT drain foaming attachments
Ready to go, right out of the box.
See just how easy the EZBlend makes using Sterilex. Our quick start video covers initial setup and use, plus how to add an attachment for drain foaming.
Need help with sales or support?