- Built with a heavy duty trigger gun for added durability
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton seals for chemical compatibility
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Product level fill markings in gallons and liters
- Extra wide stability base
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM (AND WHETHER IT DRAWS SIMULTANEOUSLY OR ONE AT A TIME)
1.3 gallons (5 liters)
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
6.5 ft. (2 m) hose, with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
Polypropylene trigger handle with 65˚ fan tip
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
3-5 ft. (0.9-1.5 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
2.5 gal/min (9.5 l/min)
- FLOW RATE*
0.42 gal/min (1.6 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete unit with discharge hose and wand
- User manual
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.