- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Battery operated
- Up to 45 minutes of continuous use from one charge
- Stainless ball valve with foam fan tip
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Hinged lid
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 5 colors (BK, BL, GN, YL, RD)
- Discharge hose – 4 colors (BL, GN, YL, RD)
- Integrated hose wraps
- Front-facing drain
10 Gallon Battery Foam Unit with Stainless Steel Ball Valve
10 Gallon Battery Foam Units
- POWER TYPE
- BATTERY CHARGE TIME (FROM FULL DEPLETION)
- BATTERY RUN TIME (FROM FULL CHARGE)
45 minutes of continuous use
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM (AND WHETHER IT DRAWS SIMULTANEOUSLY OR ONE AT A TIME)
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
12.5 gallons (47.32 liters)
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
12 ft. (3.66 m) hose, with 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
Polypropylene trigger handle with 50˚ fan tip
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
5-6 ft. (1.52-1.83 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
4-5 gal/min (15-18.93 l/min) of foam
- FLOW RATE*
Up to 1 gal/min (3.8 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- WHEEL TYPE
Two 10 inch non-marking wheels
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
120 VAC at 60 Hz, 1 amp (GFCI protected outlet) for battery charger only
- OPERATING VOLTAGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete foam unit with discharge hose and wand
- Battery charger
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to email@example.com and we can help.
How to adjust the wet/dry foam needle valve
Cómo ajustar la válvula de la aguja de la espuma húmeda o seca
How to replace a hose or wand
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.