- Powered by water – requires 29-87 psi (2-6 bar) incoming water pressure
- Draws from two concentrated products, one at a time
- Color coded selector valve matches chemical suction lines
- Control dilution rate for each product independently using metering tips
- Spray or foam – switch function by swapping nozzles
- Patented Tornado rinse/spray nozzle – high-impact output with 20% less water
- Top Jet foam nozzle – creates visible, wet foam without compressed air
- Simple installation & operation
- POWER TYPE
- WATER REQUIREMENTS
29-87 psi (2-6 bar)
Backflow prevention is required – consult local plumbing ordinances for more information.
- Complete unit with water inlet, chemical intake, and discharge lines
- Discharge wand with quick connects and two interchangeable nozzles – Tornado rinse/spray nozzle & Top Jet foam nozzle
- Metering tip kit for injector
- Stainless steel hose rack with nozzle hangers
- Mounting hardware for control box and hose rack
- User guide & directions for use
How to install the Nilfisk FOOD Nommo
How to use the Nilfisk FOOD Nommo
How to service the Nilfisk FOOD Nommo
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.