- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Powered by compressed air
- 3 nozzles mounted on a telescoping mast
- Droplet size: 15 microns at 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- Polypropylene and kynar nozzle construction
- A full tank of solution will supply the unit for approximately 1 hour
- Optional timer with delay functionality – start unit and leave the room before it begins fogging / misting
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Quick-change pump
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Hinged lid
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 7 colors (BK, BL, GN, YL, RD, PL, OR)
- Front-facing drain
- In-line strainer to protect pump from debris
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM (AND WHETHER IT DRAWS SIMULTANEOUSLY OR ONE AT A TIME)
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
12.5 gallons (47.32 liters)
- FLOW RATE*
3.7 gal/hour (14 l/hour) at each nozzle
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- DROPLET SIZE
15 microns at 50 psi (3.4 bar)
- COVERAGE AREA**
1 liter of solution will cover approximately 1000 cubic feet (28.3 cubic meters), up to system max of 47,320 cubic feet (1340 cubic meters)
41 inches (104 cm)
- RUN TIME FROM FULL TANK**
Approx. 1 hour
- NUMBER OF NOZZLES
- FOG MAST HEIGHT RANGE
3.5-8.5 ft. (1.1-2.6 m)
- WHEEL TYPE
Two 10 inch (25.4 cm) non-marking wheels
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
**Area covered and run time may vary based on humidity, air flow, and product used.
- COMPRESSED AIR
50 psi (3.4 bar) with 9 cfm (254.9 l/min)
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete unit with 3 nozzles on telescoping mast
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
How to add air/water separator (WS-20CFM-A) for portable family units
FI-10N, FI-5N, FI-20N, FI-25N, FI-30N, FI-50N, FI-10N-SM, FI-20N-SM, FI-25N-SM, FI-30N-SM, FI-50N-SM, FI-5N-SM, SP-10N, SP-20N, SP-25N, SP-30N, SP-5N, SP-50N, GI-10N, GI-20N, GI-25N, GI-30N, GI-5N, FG-10N-2, FG-10N-3-TM
Changing Cap and/or Flange
FG-10N-2-TM, FG-10N-3-TM, FI-20N, GI-10N, SP-10N
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.