Ideal for fogging / misting in areas without compressed air.
This 120 VAC electric unit lets you apply disinfectants and other chemistry with a handheld wand. With a built in air compressor, all you have to do is plug the unit into a standard wall outlet and get to work.
- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Powered by electricity (120 VAC)
- Handheld wand with 25 ft. (7.6 m) coiled discharge hose
- See through tank – 15 gallon (56.8 liter) capacity
- Built in air compressor
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Quick-change pump
- Hinged lid
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 7 colors (BK, BL, GN, YL, RD, PL, OR)
- Front-facing drain
- In-line strainer to protect pump from debris
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
15 gallons (56.8 liters)
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
25 ft. (7.6 m) coiled twin-line tubing 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) outside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
Polypropylene trigger handle with 65° fan tip
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
1-3 ft. (0.3-0.9 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
2.1 gal/min (7.9 l/min)
- FLOW RATE*
0.3 gal/min (1.1 l/min)
- RUN TIME FROM FULL TANK**
Approx. 57 minutes
- WHEEL TYPE
Two 10 inch (25.4 cm) non-marking wheels, two 5 inch (12.7 cm) casters with lock
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
**Area covered and run time may vary based on humidity, air flow, and product used.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
120 VAC at 60 Hz, 10 amps (CFCI protected outlet)
- OPERATING VOLTAGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete unit with discharge hose and wand
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so it’s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
Shut off procedure for the 15 Gallon Electric Fog / Mist Unit
How to adjust the air regulators on the 15 Gallon Electric Fog / Mist Unit
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.