- Translucent polyethylene jug allows visibility of product levels
- Product level markings in gallons and liters
- Optional stainless steel rack, designed for easy cleaning
- Optional integrated suction fittings for 1/4 in. I.D. hose, with draw tube for chemical pickup
Includes our Locking Cap with these great features:
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polypropylene, polyethylene, and stainless steel construction
- Metal-detectable universal key with hole for lanyard or keychain
- Tamper-resistant – designed to withstand attempts to force open with other tools
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 5 colors (WH, BL, GN, YL, RD)
2.5 gallons (9.46 liters)
- TUBING/FITTING SIZES
Jugs with suction fitting option include fittings for 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter hose
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Chemical jug with locking cap
- Jugs with locking cap option only: Key for chemical jug cap
- Jugs with suction fitting option only: Suction fitting for 1/4 in. (6.4mm) inside diameter hose
- Jugs with rack option only: Stainless steel rack with mounting hardware
- User manual
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.