- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Powered by compressed air
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Quick-change pump
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Hinged lid
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 7 colors (BK, BL, GN, YL, RD, PL, OR)
- Discharge hose – 4 colors (BL, GN, YL, RD)
- Integrated hose wraps
- In-line strainer to protect pump from debris
- Front-facing drain
- Fan tip wand assembly for increased coverage
- Anti-kink hose protection
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM (AND WHETHER IT DRAWS SIMULTANEOUSLY OR ONE AT A TIME)
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
20 gallons (75.71 liters)
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
30 ft. (9 m) hose, with 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) inside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
10 in. (50.8 cm) poly wand with fan tip and ball valve (Spray tips included: ST1510, ST2508, and ST4008)
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
6-10 ft. (1.8-3 m) (Varies due to viscosity of product)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
0.5-1 gal/min (1.89-3.79 l/min) (Varies due to viscosity of product and fan tip size)
- FLOW RATE*
2 gal/min (7.6 l/min) (Varies based on spray tip used)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- WHEEL TYPE
Two 10 inch non-marking
- COMPRESSED AIR REQUIREMENTS
40-80 psi (3-5 bar) with 2 cfm (28.3 l/min)
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete gel unit with discharge hose and wand
- Extra spray tips with different flow rates and fan patterns
- User Manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to email@example.com and we can help.
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
How to replace a hose or wand
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.