- Belt foam bars make belt cleaning quicker and more affordable
- Foam cleaning reduces chemical and water consumption
- Available in six sizes:
- 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 inches.
- Consistent visual coverage of cleaning chemistry
- Easy mount bracket to conveyor
- Complete coverage on a belt revolution
- Can clean the top surface and inside of belts
- Can be used as part of the Clean-in-Place process
Belt Foam Bar
Belt Foam Bar
- OUTPUT VOLUME
With 3/4 in. (19 mm) hose: 20-30 gal/min (75.7-113.6 l/min)
- FLOW RATE*
With 3/4 in. (19 mm) hose: 2.1-2.6 gal/min (7.9-9.8 l/min)
- COVERAGE AREA
18-48 in. (0.5-1.2 m) width beneath the bar
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Requires connection to a FOAMit unit with ¾ in. (19 mm) discharge hose and a ½ in. FPT discharge ball valve
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.