- Labor efficient
- don’t need a person spraying down the lines
- Greater coverage faster, cleaning time reduced
- Reduced chemical and water consumption because of foam
- Contact time contributes to soil breakdown
- Consistent coverage
- Complete coverage on a belt revolution
- Provides visual cleaning
- Belt foam bars make belt cleaning quicker and more affordable
- Easy mount bracket to conveyor
- Can clean the top surface and inside the belt
- Can be used as part of the Clean-in-Place process
- OUTPUT VOLUME
With 3/4 in. (19 mm) hose: 25-30 gal/min (95-114 l/min)
- FLOW RATE*
With 3/4 in. (19 mm) hose: 2-2.25 gal/min (7.6-8.5 l/min)
- COVERAGE AREA
4 ft. (1.2 m) width beneath the bar
- ATTACHMENT SIZE
4 ft. (1.2 m) long 3.4 in. (19 mm) PVC pipe
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Requires connection to a FOAMit unit with ¾ in. (19 mm) discharge hose and a ½ in. FPT discharge ball valve
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.