- Designed for institutional kitchens, food retail production environments, and spaces with similar sanitation needs
- Powered by water and electricity – requires 29-72 psi (2-5 bar) incoming water pressure
- Built in booster pump – 123 psi (8 bar) rinse pressure
- Built in air compressor – high-quality air-assisted foam
- Draws from two concentrated products, one at a time
- Control dilution rate for each product independently using metering tips
- Patented Tornado rinse/spray nozzle – high-impact output with 20% less water
- 15 minute max. continuous run time
- Optional mobile cart configuration gives added flexibility & range
- POWER TYPE
Water and electricity
- WATER REQUIREMENTS
29-72 psi (2-5 bar) with 4 gal/min (15 l/min)
Backflow prevention is required – consult local plumbing ordinances for more information.
- Complete unit with water inlet, chemical intake, and discharge lines
- Discharge wand with quick connects and two interchangeable nozzles – Tornado rinse/spray nozzle & foam nozzle
- Metering tip kit for injector
- User guide & directions for use
- Wall mounted version only: mounting kit for wall installation
- Cart mounted version only: mobile cart and cart mounting hardware (cart requires assembly)
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.