- Draws from pre-mix solution
- Powered by 120 VAC electricity
- 25 ft. (7.6 m) coiled twin-line tubing for convenient use
- 65 degree fan tip for increased coverage
- On-board compressor
- Compact design
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM (AND WHETHER IT DRAWS SIMULTANEOUSLY OR ONE AT A TIME)
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
6 ft. (1.8 m) hose with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter)
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
25 ft. (7.6 m) coiled twin-line tubing, with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) outside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
Polypropylene trigger handle with 65˚ fan tip
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
4-6 feet (1.2-1.8 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
6 gal/min (22.7 l/min) of foam
- FLOW RATE*
1 gal/min (3.8 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
120 VAC at 60 Hz, 10 amps (GFCI protected outlet)
- OPERATING VOLTAGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete unit with discharge hose and wand
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to email@example.com and we can help.
How to adjust the wet/dry foam needle valve
Cómo ajustar la válvula de la aguja de la espuma húmeda o seca
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.