- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Powered by compressed air and electricity
- Repeat cycle timer
- Quick-change pump
- Supports up to 3 twin-line stainless steel nozzle assemblies
- Up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) total distance between control box and nozzle(s) (distance does not need to be evenly distributed)
- POWER TYPE
Compressed air, electricity
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
8 ft. (2.4 m) hose with 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) inside diameter
- FLOW RATE*
2 gal/min (7.6 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- TIMER OPERATION TYPE
- COVERAGE AREA
One nozzle: up to 9×5 ft. (2.7×1.5 m);
Two nozzles: up to 8×4 ft. (2.4×1.2 m) at each nozzle;
Three nozzles: up to 6×3 ft. (1.8×0.9 m) at each nozzle
- FAN TIP
One nozzle: ST80200;
Two nozzles: ST80100;
Three nozzles: ST8060-1/2
- NOZZLE TYPE
Twin-line stainless steel assembly (GK7T)
- NUMBER OF NOZZLES
One control box can support up to three nozzle assemblies
- DISTANCE FROM NOZZLES TO CONTROL BOX
The combined distance between the control box and the nozzle(s) must equal 100 ft. (30.5 m) or less
- TUBING/FITTING SIZES
Designed for use with 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) outside diameter tubing between control box and nozzle(s)
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- COMPRESSED AIR REQUIREMENTS
40-80 psi (3-5 bar) with 5-10 cfm (141-283 l/min)
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
120 VAC at 60 Hz, 2 amps (GFCI protected outlet)
- OPERATING VOLTAGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete foam unit
- Twin-line foam nozzle(s) with spray tip(s)
- Adjustable ball-type nozzle insert to hold spray tip
- Mounting hardware for control box and nozzle(s)
- Clear tubing (50 ft. (15.2 m) of 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) outside diameter tubing per nozzle)
- Tee fittings
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
How to set the timer - for doorway foam units
DS4, DS4-2P, GK7T, DS5, DS3, DS1, GK5T
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
How to adjust the wet/dry foam needle valve
Cómo ajustar la válvula de la aguja de la espuma húmeda o seca
How to replace a check valve
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.