- Equipped with Smart Technology
- Safer to store and maintain
- Protects user and surroundings from chemical exposure in the event of a fall or accident
- Gives you more control and flexibility
- Easy ON/OFF operation
- Handle and wand are tough but lightweight, with fan tip and built-in zero tip
- Draws from pre-mixed solution
- Powered by compressed air
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Quick-change pump
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Hinged lid
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 7 colors (BK, BL, GN, YL, RD, PL, OR)
- Integrated hose wraps
- Front-facing drain
- In-line strainer to protect pump from debris
- Anti-kink hose protection
- Includes smart handle extension attachment (item number: SM-EA) – helps users foam the underside of equipment and other hard-to-reach areas
20 Gallon Smart Foam Unit
20 Gallon Smart Foam Unit
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from pre-mixed solution
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM
20 gallons (75.71 liters)
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
30 ft. (9 m) bonded hose, with 5/8 in. (15.9 mm) and 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameters
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
Ultra high molecular weight (UHMW) polyethylene handle and wand, with 65˚ fan tip and built-in zero tip
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
WITH ZERO TIP: 17-21 ft. (5.2 m – 6.4 m)
WITH FAN TIP: 16-20 ft. (4.9 m – 6.1 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
WITH ZERO TIP: 20-32 gal/min (75-121 l/min) of foam
WITH FAN TIP: 20-32 gal/min (75-121 l/min) of foam
- FLOW RATE*
2 gal/min (7.6 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- WHEEL TYPE
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- COMPRESSED AIR REQUIREMENTS
40-80 psi (3-5 bar) with 5-10 cfm (141-283 l/min)
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete unit with discharge hose and wand
- Smart handle extension attachment (item number: SM-EA) - helps users foam the underside of equipment and other hard-to-reach areas.
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to email@example.com and we can help.
How to add air/water separator (WS-20CFM-A) for portable family units
FI-10N, FI-5N, FI-20N, FI-25N, FI-30N, FI-50N, FI-10N-SM, FI-20N-SM, FI-25N-SM, FI-30N-SM, FI-50N-SM, FI-5N-SM, SP-10N, SP-20N, SP-25N, SP-30N, SP-5N, SP-50N, GI-10N, GI-20N, GI-25N, GI-30N, GI-5N, FG-10N-2, FG-10N-3-TM
Changing Cap and/or Flange
FG-10N-2-TM, FG-10N-3-TM, FI-20N, GI-10N, SP-10N
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
How to adjust the wet/dry foam needle valve
Cómo ajustar la válvula de la aguja de la espuma húmeda o seca
How to replace a check valve
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.