- Draws from concentrated product
- Powered by compressed air
- Dilutes at ratios of 14:1 to 320:1
- Holds two chemical jugs or one standard 5 gallon bucket (chemical jugs/bucket not included)
- Onboard water tank – 15 gallon (56.8 liter) capacity
- Hinged back plate provides tool-free access to components
- Quick-change pump
- Hinged lid
- Color coding options:
- Lid – 7 colors (BK, BL, GN, YL, RD, PL, OR)
- Discharge hose – 4 colors (BL, GN, YL, RD)
- Anti-kink hose protection
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of water levels
- Integrated hose wraps
- Front-facing drain
- In-line strainer to protect pump from debris
15 Gallon Concentrate Foam Unit
15 Gallon Concentrate Foam Unit
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from concentrated product
- DILUTION RATIO RANGE*
14:1 to 320:1
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM (AND WHETHER IT DRAWS SIMULTANEOUSLY OR ONE AT A TIME)
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
8 ft. (2.4 m) clear hose with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter
15 gallons (56.78 liters) of water; Up to 10 gallons (37.85 liters) of concentrate
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
30 ft. (9 m) hose, with 3/4 in. (19 mm) inside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
7 in. (17.8 cm) stainless steel wand with zero tip and ball valve
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
25-30 ft. (7-9 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
20-45 gal/min (75-170 l/min) of foam
- FLOW RATE*
2 gal/min (7.6 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- WHEEL TYPE
Two 10 inch non-marking wheels
Two 5 inch casters with lock
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- COMPRESSED AIR
40-80 psi (3-5 bar) with 5-10 cfm (141-283 l/min)
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Complete foam unit with discharge hose and wand
- Metering tip kit for foam injector
- User manual
- NOTE: Chemical jugs/bucket not included
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
How to adjust the wet/dry foam needle valve
Cómo ajustar la válvula de la aguja de la espuma húmeda o seca
How to replace a check valve
How to replace a hose or wand
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.