- Draws from concentrated product
- Switch between 2 products using 3-way selector ball valve
- Dilutes products at ratios of 1:1 to 16:1
- Regulates incoming water pressure to ensure consistent foam quality
- Quick-change pump
- 32 in. (81.3 cm) polypropylene wand
- All-poly fluid fittings, resistant to many acid products
- Color coding options:
- Discharge hose – 4 colors (BL, GN, YL, RD)
- Consistent, reliable dilution rates, regardless of changes in water pressure
- POWER TYPE
- CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE
Draws from concentrated product
- DILUTION RATIO RANGE (WATER:CHEMICAL)*
1:1 to 16:1
- NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM (AND WHETHER IT DRAWS SIMULTANEOUSLY OR ONE AT A TIME)
Two products, one at a time
- SUCTION LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER
8 ft. (2.4 m) clearbraid hose with 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) inside diameter (for each product)
- DISCHARGE HOSE DIAMETER/LENGTH
50 ft. (15 m) hose, with 3/4 in. (19 mm) inside diameter
- DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE
32 in. (81.3 cm) polypropylene wand with zero tip and polypropylene ball valve
- OUTPUT DISTANCE
15-20 ft. (4.6-6.1 m)
- OUTPUT VOLUME
20 gal/min (75 l/min) of foam
- FLOW RATE*
1.6 gal/min (6 l/min)
- PUMP SEALS
Santoprene, Viton, or Kalrez
- FLUID FITTINGS TYPE
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
- COMPRESSED AIR REQUIREMENTS
40-80 psi (3-5 bar) with 5-10 cfm (141-283 l/min)
- WATER REQUIREMENTS
10-100 psi (0.69-6.9 bar)
Backflow prevention is required – consult local plumbing ordinances for more information.
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE
- CHEMICAL COMPATIBILITY
Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
- Control box assembly
- Discharge hose and wand
- Mounting hardware
- Stainless steel hose rack
- Metering tip kits for foam injector
- User manual
Which pump seal material should I choose?
Pump Seal Material Compatibility
Choose a pump seal material that is compatible with the chemicals you will use. Chemical incompatibility can cause accelerated wear and equipment failure that is not covered by warranty, so itâ€™s important to do your research.
- Consult the safety data sheet (SDS) for your chemical to learn about the ingredients.
- Use a chemical compatibility database (like this one: https://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance) to look up the ingredients and find material compatibility info.
- Note that the concentration of chemicals makes a big difference in compatibility. Think about whether the chemical you use will be in a pre-diluted or concentrated form when it is used in the equipment.
- If you need help, ask your chemical manufacturer. Or, send your SDS to email@example.com and we can help.
How to change a pump - with quick-change pump bracket
How to adjust the wet/dry foam needle valve
Cómo ajustar la válvula de la aguja de la espuma húmeda o seca
How to replace a check valve
How to replace a hose or wand
Wondering How to Buy?
We have distributors all over the world. Tell us a little bit about you and your equipment needs, and we’ll help you find or become a distributor.